Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reasons For My Blog


I started my blog in 2010 when Derek was almost 18 months old.  There are a few reasons why I started it:

  1. To record his development.
  2. To record all of the things we are doing now that we have a child.
  3. To share ideas with friends.
  4. To share how my life and priorities have changed since becoming a mom.

My opinions are my own.  This blog is a record of my personal journey as a mom and homemaker and how my career as a teacher plays a part in all of this.  I look forward to continuing to share Derek’s growth and development as well as his sister’s when she arrives in May. 

Priorities have changed even more now that we are expecting a second child.  BIG decisions have already been made and will be executed within the next few months.  Stay tuned to see what comes next…

No comments:

Post a Comment